It aude Kolonyhûs - David
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Toilets
- 1 - 11 people
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Pets
- Accommodation ACE35
- Northseabeach <1km
- In the dune area
- Outside the village
- Wadden Sea <1km
- In residence
- Ground floor
- Pets welcome after consultation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Central heating
- Single bed
- Bathroom ground floor
- Second toilet
- Second bathroom
- Filter coffee maker
- Fridge without freezer
- DVD player
- Terrace (with furniture)
- Jacuzzi outside (private)
On the Badweg, between the village and the beach and opposite the nature reserve "De Kapenglop".
- Village center (and supermarket) 918 meter
- Het Baken, info center, Touristinfo 1 kilometer
- Ferry harbour 3.6 kilometer
- Marina (sailing boats) 1.9 kilometer
- Light house (red) 900 meter
- Wassermann, view point 1.7 kilometer
- Berkenplas 1.2 kilometer
- Westerplas 1.6 kilometer
- Outdoor public swimming pool 863 meter
- Beach crossing Badweg 804 meter
- Beachcrossing, bathing area 2.6 kilometer
- Beach crossing, West Beach 1.9 kilometer
- Kobbeduinen (nature spot) 3 kilometer
The former children's colony house St-Egbert, completely renovated in a beautiful style, has a total of 13 accommodations for 2 to 15 people.
Each accommodation can be rented separately, but also in combination with other accommodations. Quality, comfort and privacy are paramount in all accommodations. In a number of accommodations, each bedroom has its own toilet and shower.
All this makes It Aude Kolonyhûs extremely suitable for, for example, (family) reunions, work weeks, friends outings, workshops, coaching, weddings (eg in combination with the adjacent Roman Catholic Church).
Pets are allowed upon request (fees apply). If you want to bring a pet, you must indicate this when booking the travel group. A cot can be added free of charge (please indicate this under "Extras" when booking).
The rental price excludes tourist tax and includes final cleaning. You can bring your own linen (sheets and towels) or have us arrange it for you (if you wish to indicate this under "Extras" when booking).
It Aude Kolonyhûs is open all year round and suitable for all seasons.
Prices and book
The Schiermonnikoog expert
Avaliable 7 days a week
More then 5000 bookings per year